Saturday, January 14, 2012

Watsup This January??

January oh January..
This is EXAM week!! FINAL EXAM exactly! Started on 11th until 20th of Jan.
I've done 4 exams, which are accounting, economic math, contemporary business, and english; and there are 4 exams left. What a tough day!
I didn't study really well because of this stupid Probbie (name of my laptop) haha.. I'm affraid my score gonna be worse than the mid term. Huh, but who cares!!! I don't mind if i get C or at least B, the point is i pass the test haha. But if i get A, that's a miracle and i wish the miracle come to meeeh!!

 

Not only the exam that makes me excited in this January, but also Foster The People!!!!
Hm.. What? Who? People who? Maybe you guys don't know this indie band, but believe me that THEY ARE HANDSOME!! That's one of my reasons to like 'em hehehe
Alright let me tell you a little about this amazing band..
 
"Foster the People is an American indie pop band formed in Los Angeles, California in 2009 . The group is composed of Mark Foster (vocals, keyboards, piano, synthesizers, guitar, programming, percussion), Cubbie Fink (bass and backing vocals), and Mark Pontius (drums and extra percussion).The group's music, described as melodic dance-infused pop and rock, spans many genres."


You know what! They had concert in Jakarta on 11th of January! And do you know what date is that? Exactly, that was the first day i had exam! Dammit!!!! So i didn't see them, daaaaamn!
I used to think to buy the ticket on that day, so i went to Tennis Indoor, but the miracle wasn't on my side. The festival ticket's been  sold out, there were only tribune tickets and hell yeah, i didn't bring much money (poor -__-) it's  quiet expensive. And i came back home with regret and sadness huuaaaaaaaa.. I REGRET IT! It's all because that stupid EXAM!!!!! :(

But what else can i do huh, just let it go.. wish that next year they will come again in the right time.
Everytime i watch their video "FosterThePeople Live in Jakarta" on Youtube, it makes me "nyesek" you know. I was so close to them! I was on the same area with them! I was there on that day! But sadly, i was outside :(

Here it is some of their photos and a video in Jakarta

 (from left to right)
Cubbie Fink, Mark Foster and Mark Pontius

 



2 comments: