Friday, March 2, 2012

I Hate American Idol

I HATE AMERICAN IDOL when they knocked out my favorite singer!


I know that it's a really tough competition in American Idol 11 but i'm kinda upset for the top 13 contestant, especially for the male contestant. Here they are the Top 13 : 
Colton Dixon, Deandre Brackensick, Heejun Han, Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Joshua Ledet, Phil Phillips, Elise Testone, Erika Van Pelt, Hollie Cavanagh, Jessica Sanchez, Shannon Magrane, Skylar Laine.
Yeah there's no Reed Grimm on that fuckin list.
I was about to  die when i heard that Reed Grimm didn't make it. I'm so upset. I'm really disapointed to the judges. I'm mad to Americans ! They have no idea about the REAL talent, they don't know anything about talent. If i were in the USA, i would vote for him 1000000 times a day !
Now it's gonna be boring without him. Guess i'm not watching American Idol anymore eventho there are some of my idol, but they're not even as well as him. 


When i heard that Reed didn't make it to the Top 10, i thought that the judges were gonna pick Reed in the Wild Card zone, and i was right. And he sang AMAZINGLY with his weirdo move, but then they didn't make him to the Top 13. They chose Jeremy Rosado, Deandre Brackensick, and Erika Van Pelt from the Wild Card. I'm really really upset for that result. JEREMY ROSADO? Are you fuckin kidding me, Jennifer Lopez? Did you pick him just because he was crying on the stage? I hate that shity female judges !

The disapointing result is not only from the Wild Card, but also the Top 13 itsself.
COLTON DIXON? I'd rather choose Adam Brock
JOSHUA LEDET? I'd rather choose Aaron Marcellus
PHILLIP PHILLIPS? I'd rather choose Creighton Fraker
JEREMY ROSADO? I'd rather choose Reed Grimm
SHANNON MAGRANE? I'd rather choose Brielle Von Hugel

Yeah the most disapointing result is from the male contestant
So that was Reed Grimm last performance on American Idol stage.
We'll miss you, Reed Grimm, we will always miss you.. Good luck for him in the future with his band Shoeless Revolution I will always support him :)

But now, i have another one in American Idol. Heejun Han, cute funny korean guy :) And he can sing as well, i mean yeah not baaaad.

VOTE FOR HEEJUN, AMERICA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment