Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dream Vacation


My friends are talking about their holiday plan lately. Holiday??? Even if the final test hasn't come??? Seems like they're not worried at all about the final test, me too, cause i know i'll be fucked up in final and i'm fucked up in mid term. What a nice moment!

So they're talking about some nice places to go to spend holiday (yeah seems fun). I bet they choose 'exclusive' style. They will waste a lot of money with hotel, plane, shopping and some other shit. When they asked me to go with them to Singapore, i said no thanks *'bitch please' face*. Singapore? That's not my vacation type. There's nothing in that small stupid country, i know they only want to go shopping some stupid things, no thanks.

What's my vacation type? Well i like historical places, old buildings, beaches and mountains There are 3 top country that i desperately wanna visit. But only with one condition, backpacker style :)

3. Russia


Why Russia? As i said before, i like historical and old places, like The Moscow Kremlin. Moscow buildings are unique because its architectural style combines the features of Eastern as well as Western cultures and features. I'd love to go to The Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, one of the biggest museums in the world.

2. Italy


The first thought i heard Italy, it must be pizza. Yeah i loooove pizza. No, it's not only because of pizza. Italy has his own mythology just like Greek, i wanna see some places that associated with their mythology. Colosseum in Rome, Pompeii, Vatican City, Tower of Pisa, and the most romantic place The Grand Canal in Venice!! Omg i can't help myself when i heard Venice!! And there are so many many more best places in Italy.

1. Greece


I told you i'm really addicted to Greek Mythology, see it here. So that's why i desperately wanna go there, i want to see the ruins The Acropolis in Athens, and don't forget to visit the museum, The National Archeological Museum. Also Island of Santorini: Atlantis legends, missing Minoans, a living volcanic legacy, swell sunsets, good local wine, and vampire stories. Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion, this temple is on the top of cliff. You will feel poetic or heroic just looking at these ruins. With the Aegean Sea below spread out below like an endless shimmering sea of silk. What a romantic place! Delphi, Mykonos, Rhodes, Naxos, Meteora aaaarrrggghh i want them all. I have a friend in Crete island, Chania (Hi, George). I will visit him first, maybe he will give me a free tour hehe.


Those are only my plan and there are so many country on my list too like Spain, Scotland, France, Caribbean, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan or England, etc. I don't even know when i can go there, maybe in 6 years ahead (i hope so, when i have money to go). Yeah what else can i do, i'm just a poor girl from a poor family!

http://www.smileycodes.info

No comments:

Post a Comment