Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Christina Perri Live in Jakarta

Do you know Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 's original soundtrack, A Thousand Years? Or have you ever heard a wonderful voice singing Jar of Hearts on the radio? Yeah she's The Amazing Christina Perri.

I've been waiting for her performance in Jakarta since a long long time ago, and when i heard that she's gonna have a show in Jakarta i was like "Damn, i must get the ticket soon, no matter what it is (tribune or festival)". When i was on twitter and looking for the information, i found that i could get a discount if i pay with BRI card! Oh yeah, i must buy the festival ticket! And yeah i got it!! :)


The ticket had been in my hand and i was so damn excited about it and couldn't wait to see her and i even got insomnia just because i kept thinking what would happen on her show lol.

On 5th June 2012, i went to Tennis Indoor Senayan with my sister, Gita, at about 5pm. The first gate hadn't been opened, i had to wait until 5.30pm and waited for the second gate opened at 6pm. You know what was so fun in that day? I got a quick access because i hold a BRI debt card HAHAHA (thanks BRI). So i was the first person who step in the festival venue! I was like "Oh shit, i can't believe i'm in the first line, exactly in front of her stage and there's no one here but me". Then me and my sist took some picts in front of the stage.


Oh yeah i forgot, i met a new friend anyway her name's Irene and she's right beside me. When i was so bored of waiting at 6.30pm, i was looking at the tribune area and what a surprise! I saw Christina Perri's crazy drummer, Elmo Lovano and her handsome guitarist, Johnny Hanson. I shouted spontaneously "ELMO!! JOHNNY!!" and some people looking at me and them. I think there was no one know those two awesome guys but me. They looked confuse and were like "Who the hell?". (Dumb people are dumb, they don't know anything about Christina Perri's awesome band. Her band and her are like a family and they look so great together, especially Christina Perri and Elmo Lovano, they are like a perfect match!) And another awesome thing was Elmo and Johnny walked through the festival area and i ran to them spontaneously. I kept saying "Oh My God!" We had a small talk about Christina Perri's show tonight and he said that this is her biggest show, and they were so excited about it and can't wait to see the crowd. I still can't believe that i had a small talk with them? OMG. I used to watch them on Youtube but yesterday i met them and had a talk. OMG. I've seen it before on Youtube Elmo played a drum and it was freaking crazy and amazing. I've seen Johnny played a guitar and it was so beautiful, sweet and cool. But in that day, i watched them live in front of my eyes. OMG. Oh i saw Andy Frost too, but he was busy on the stage preparing the show. After that we took a picture, and they are so tall. I looked like a small little rat between them Lucky me!

 Elmo Lovano, Me, Johnny Hanson (left to right)

At 8.30pm Christina Perri greet the audience, she was wearing beautiful long red dress and black boots with her beautiful guitar. She looked gorgeous in real! OMG i was looking at my favorite singer, in front of my eyes only about a meter from me.



The first song was 'Bang Bang Bang' after that Black + Blue, Distance, My Eyes, Bluebird, Crazy (new), Be My Baby, the sweetest one A Thousand Years, Run (new for 2nd album), The Lonely, Mine, Jar of Hearts, Tragedy, and the last one was Arms.

When she sang A Thousand Years, she gave a rose!! OMG She gave me a rose with her own hand! Still can't believe it haha. Oh I love you, Christina Perri!

This is me with Christina Perri's rose and my messy face after the show
(look behind me, one of them is Andy Frost)


This is the crowd at Tennis Indoor, Senayan
(Christina Perri's Instagram)


And this is Jar of Hearts Live in Tennis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment