Sunday, June 16, 2013

may the devil go away

I'm just tired. It's not that I wanna end up my life. It's just something I'm not even sure what. Oh I feel like I always complaining on my blog that something's disturbing me, something's pissing me off, something's distracting me, and bla bla bla (well that's what blog for, lol). I don't why I always push my mood with the wrong button.

I'm sure you all like watching movies, and I'm sure you can see what kind of personality that every characters have. Some are wise, kind, patient, and humble or even stupid. But some others are mean, cunning, wicked and spiteful. In almost every movies (not all), we all see that protagonist people always wins in every ending. 

What I wanna say that I'm not the Alice, or Aslan, or Frodo, or even Forest Gump. I always wanna be the Percy Jackson but I end up like Cronus. Well I'm not always Sauron but Loki always get into my mind. Every time I tried to be Captain Kirk, something cut it away and turned me into a mad Legolas. It was like I wanna use all the arrows on my back and shoot everyone I see.

Oh see.. most of you don't even know what I'm talking about. But yeah it's all pretty much like I wanted to say. Just remember, it was not literally. I'm just afraid someone read it and take it too serious, I'm not a psycho. I'm just a normal  kid  woman who try to write something cool.




2 comments:

  1. Of course you are a normal woman!I could say that you seem to be a mind full of questions about the world!'Bad' characters most of times attract us because they have a special beauty surrounded by darkness.And an energy spread at many directions without been blocked.!Sorry if my english aren't that good!Great blog by the way, i found you via research about greek gods familly tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you, evil characters always have that kind of passion that makes every story interesting :) Thank you for reading and follow my blog :)

      Delete