Wednesday, June 26, 2013

past present future

caution: no offense dude!

it's the story about the three different lads with three different cultures, habit, behavior, sense of humor, and nationalities.




past is the past they said. past is not something you want to look back and open an old wound. we cant deny that past really taught us some things. something that we can make it better with another person. sometimes, you thought you missed the person. but i think you were wrong. you missed the memories you made together. the person you thought you missed, have changed! oh dear, people change but memories don't. you wish you could replay the memories once more. (TARDIS, and DeLorean time machine, please be real).

present means whats happening now. literally now. the moment when i write this, the incident that just happened tonight. it's the feeling when you're confused, sincere, and disappointed. yeah pretty confusing. how do you feel when you know that someone just gave up on you? i pretty much understand the reason he gave up on me, because it's logically impossible. well i can pretty much sincere for that, but not completely. my logic's telling me no, but my heart's telling me yes.
the past said, "All we need is love and effort".

future is .... i don't really know what i wanna say about this. well let's see next time with another story. hope i'll find something about it. 





Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

- Bruno Mars


4 comments:

  1. I don’t know where I crossed the line
    Was it something that I said or didn’t say this time?

    And I don’t know if it’s me or you
    But I can see the skies are changing
    No longer shades of blue
    I don’t know which way it’s gonna go

    If it’s going to be a rainy day
    There’s nothing we can do to make it change
    We can pray for sunny weather
    But that won’t stop the rain

    You’re feeling like you’ve got no place to run
    I can be your shelter 'til it’s done
    We can make this last forever
    So please don’t stop the rain

    James Morrison
    :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind me, nevermind me
      I'll just cast shadows on your walls
      Nevermind me, nevermind me
      My God I feel so small
      Nevermind me, nevermind me
      I'll just cast shadows on your walls

      -Maria Mena

      Delete
    2. The shadows appears where the sun always shines...
      -Me :-D

      Delete
  2. damn! you talk a LOT men hahaha you could be a writer, i told you before remember hahaha you write good B)

    ReplyDelete