Monday, September 9, 2013

I hit 30,000


It's been more than two years since I manage this blog. In two years, my thoughts have been changed for how I see the world. I've changed from a junior colleger to senior colleger. What an age!

I wrote my thoughts, my experience, my favorite things, and my silliness. I wrote small things about me and big things about world. I wrote about sadness and happiness. I wrote the past, the present and the future. I wrote what I hate and what I like.

Wrote everything without expecting that someone else would read it. Sometimes my blog screwed my days cause people read what I wrote about them. But many times, this blog succeeded to convey what I hardly say to someone. Thank God whoever read it.


Here we go.. The TOP 10!

 Top 10: Audience

Top 10: Post

HA! I can't believe my most stupid post would be in the top 3 !! Yep, "Kampung Arab, Puncak". I intentionally wrote it in Indonesian, so the people I was talking about couldn't read it. It was a pretty negative article.

Oh I remember one time, there was someone from Saudi Arabia. He read my post about Kampung Arab but he couldn't read Indonesian, so he contacted me and asked on Facebook. For hell's sake, I was freakin' shocked! I thought he was gonna get mad when I told him what I wrote, but he was an open minded man. I survived from an Arab wrath. Geez, I'm racist (no I'm not, really..).

Some people are laughing at my blog, some are interested, and some are just don't mind. I don't really care, eh.

If you read this post to the end, do not ever again waste your time reading my blog. Ha! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOOAAAHHHH RANIIIIII THAT'S A LOT OF PAGEVIEWS!!!!
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, BIATCH!!

    ReplyDelete