Monday, October 27, 2014

Happiness is what makes you pretty

Friends said "Oooh I look so fat, look at me! Like a hippo" "Oh come on, I'm not attractive enough, who wants me?" "I'm maybe too ugly to have a happy ending". Now take a break and look at me. I am all of the above statements, but I don't let my self to drown in my tears for that silly thoughts. You guys look perfectly fine in my opinion. Perhaps it's just about time, everyone deserve to be happy.

You were all born to be an amazing person, you just have to develop it. Don't ever make it erased by time and bad memories because we all get older, and our looks all will fade. We must all have something to hold on to when that day arrives.


A beautiful personality radiates, sometimes making the most unattractive face beautiful. It has the ability to turn a woman you wouldn't normally give a second look into one you cannot stop thinking about.

Real happiness, happiness that a woman has gained and protected, is not guaranteed to fade away the way beauty does. It will not wrinkle and weather over time, but blossom and grow more beautiful with age.

Happiness is something that comes from within and can be seen from without. It's something that carries you and introduces you to other souls like your own. It’s a quality that cannot be faked with makeup or hair extensions.

We connect with our souls, not our faces, and those who truly are beautiful will radiate that way. Just because a woman is beautiful doesn't mean she's happy.. but when she is happy, she is always beautiful.


“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”— Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment